D2C Sales & Service Representative
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As our Consumer Sales & Service Representative, you will be responsible for advocating brand and consumer loyalty while promoting effortless experiences with our products and services and maintaining effective and ongoing sales support. This includes consultation and resolution services that encompass the entire purchase order to fulfilment and related service process. You will work to help us continue to “Shape Living for the Better” while building lasting relationships directly with our online, digital, and phone consumers.
- Understanding of all major and minor product and service categories.
- Results oriented to drive departmental revenue goals through the suggestive selling of extended service agreements, parts, and accessories to consumers.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals in all targeted key metric categories.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as: quality, consumer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, service call avoidance, average handle times, and resolution.
- Leverage voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations, utilizing a continuous improvement and innovative mindset.
- Assisting consumers in navigating Electrolux’s website and placing orders online.
- Providing knowledgeable answers to questions related to products - pricing, service agreements, warranties, and availability.
- Listen and understand consumer’s needs and provide real, effective solutions while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Document standard operating procedures for all areas of the consumer journey, including escalation paths, inventory inquiries, site navigation, returns, and exchanges.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service in a contact center with Phones, Online, Digital, Chat, and consumer call center field required.
- Ideal candidates should exhibit excellent interpersonal, listening, and selling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook – PowerPoint a plus.
- SAP or similar workforce systems knowledge and experience.
- Ability to navigate between multiple and concurrent applications.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to ongoing changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Three (3) plus years of experience in Sales, eCommerce, and Customer Service in a contact center with Phones, Online, Digital, Chat, and consumer call center field preferred.