D2C Sales & Service Supervisor
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As our Consumer Sales & Service Supervisor, you will be responsible leading a team in achieving and maintaining effective & ongoing sales support and consumer service, including consultation and resolution services that encompass the entire purchase order to fulfillment and related service process. You will work tirelessly to help us continue to “Shape Living for the Better” while building lasting relationships directly with our online, digital, and phone consumers.
- Understanding of all major and minor product and service categories.
- Assisting consumers in navigating Electrolux’s website and placing orders online.
- Providing knowledgeable answers to questions related to products - pricing, service agreements, warranties, and availability.
- Document standard operating procedures for all areas of the consumer journey, including escalation paths, inventory inquiries, site navigation, returns, and exchanges.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals in all targeted key metric categories.
- Offer successful selling techniques to customers and share examples with colleagues.
- Practices and maintains the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with consumers (internal & external), team members, and leadership.
- Help build a culture where openness to receiving direct positive and constructive feedback while moving with sense of urgency to root out consumer issues is paramount.
- Leverage insights gained from consumer interactions to drive process and product improvements.
- Monitor consumer orders, flagging potential issues, work with partners to provide alternative solutions.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Five (5) plus years of experience in Sales, eCommerce, and Customer Service in a contact center with Phones, Online, Digital, Chat, and consumer call center field.
- Ideal candidates should exhibit excellent interpersonal, listening, and selling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook – PowerPoint a plus.
- SAP or similar workforce systems knowledge and experience.
- Willingness to workdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays – may require overnights.