A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for driving data analytics and supporting both the in-house Media Team and the Digital Media Team with ongoing and daily performance reports (daily/weekly/monthly), providing actionable insights to drive media effectiveness and efficiency as well as supporting web site analytics. This will include developing measurement strategies, establishing benchmarks, tracking A/B testing, and reporting for multiple brand sites. You will create and produce a regular cadence of reports to track activity on multiple brand sites; sharing insights as available and making appropriate recommendations based on these insights. You will work to analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, and funnel analysis to spot potential for implementing innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure.
- Understand objectives in order to devise meaningful measurement strategies to effectively track effect of changes, optimizations ,and enhancements to media campaigns and brand sites
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests
- Partner with team members to ensure analytical needs are addressed within reports (define scope and gather business requirements)and provide consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking
- Collaborate with the media, design, and development teams for on and off-site conversion optimization projects
- Collaborate with thein-house media team to enhance reporting and performance measurement and conduct detailed analysis work when required
- Create ad hoc reports and ongoing dashboards as required to support business focus areas
- Socialize reports and associated learnings within organization, regularly present findings in team meetings
- Keep up to date on latest trends in analysis and reporting and mine data to spot trends and find correlations that might be relevant for overall Digital marketing strategy
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree required (statistical or mathematical concentration preferred)
- Three+ years in marketing analytics/Marketing data analysis, preferably within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- Experience with descriptive and predictive data analysis techniques as well as data warehousing, modelling and mining with strategic and analytical management of digital efforts preferred
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, GA360,DataStudio),ad hoc SQL queries, data and analytic scripting in Python and/or R; manipulating SQL, JSON, and CSV data programmatically
- Direct experience managing analytics efforts and developing insights/implications (digital marketing and social media, ecommerce, loyalty, Search, site side)with and a full understanding of digital media (display, social, online video) and web analytics
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives working with website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform (DV360, Campaign Manager), Google Analytics 360,iSpotTV, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Pinterest), and other proprietary or third-party systems
- Knowledge of statistics and familiarity using(or willingness to learn) pre-built capabilities in code packages or libraries to analyze and visualize data, e.g., Caret, TensorFlow Estimators, Scikit-learn.