Stockholm (Sweden) or Cracow (Poland)
Bring your ideas to work where we’re all about bringing ideas to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The role will be located at Electrolux’ headquarter – Stockholm in Sweden. We can consider also the person to be located in Cracow, Poland.
The Data Architect will be a part of the Business Area Europe IT BI Center of Excellence Team reporting directly the the Head of the BI CoE. The role of Data Architect is seen as a pivotal one, not only to set and build the foundations but also meet the ambition of being an inclusive, circular & consumer data driven company. The role has a large scope within Business Area Europe, but will also require alignment with other Business Areas and Global functions ensuring scalability and drive for commonality, offering many future career opportunities.
Your main tasks:
• Govern and manage the data asset blueprint & information flows across our data landscape focusing on the consumer touchpoints.
• Create the data framework to ensure clearly defined, structured, available & accessible data to drive the analytics platforms.
• Work with multiple teams, functions and projects across both IT & the business, collaborating & understanding their data needs and governing it’s usage
•Form a close working relationship with the solution architects while leveraging & maximising the use of the Electrolux Datalake ecosystem will be key success drivers.
• University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Min 5 years of previous experience working in Analytics or as a Data Architect
• Working knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, Scala would be an advantage
• Strategic mindset and business acumen (preferably in B2C, D2C, Consumer & Marketing) plus strong planning and presentation skills
• Excellent communicator with fluent English, proven strong relationship building skills across varying levels of seniority
• Interest to work in an international environment and willing to travel as required
• International environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting, full time job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits package (may very accordingly to the location)
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Katarzyna Magos#LI-KM1