DELMIA Apriso Application Analyst
You will be primarily responsible for the technical support, configuration of enhancements and delivery of DELMIA Apriso solutions for our NA factories. Work closely with internal clients and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs. In particular, you will:
- Support DELMIA Apriso platform including technical and functional aspects.
- Configure DELMIA Apriso’s software; including process authoring, development and testing of configured extensions.
- Configure Machine Integrator to incorporate new equipment as per operations requirements.
- Configure required interfaces to integrate external systems and hardware.
- Work closely with OPC Support analyst to address Machine Integrator issues and delivery of enhancements.
- Work closely with business and other technical teams in the resolution of issues and delivery of enhancements.
- Reproduce and resolve incidents reported by the customers.
- Be part of the On-call rotation and off-hours incident resolution.
- Regular reporting of working progress.
- Support Application testing activities as a result of server, operating system and application upgrades.
- Follow and/or facilitate Incident management processes as well as Change management processes.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a software industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience with DELMIA Process Builder, DELMIA Machine Integrator and Global Process management.
- Proven experience with on-site manufacturing and logistics execution software implementations
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- SQL skills proved in practice on MS SQL
- Basic skills in administering MS Windows Server environments
- Skilled in software development (objective programming in .Net)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in the related field, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering
- Travel required: 30% of the time needs to be spent on factories in USA and Mexico during the duration of the implementation periods, approximately 2+ years.