DELMIA Apriso Application Analyst
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the technical support, configuration of enhancements and delivery of DELMIA Apriso solutions for our NA factories. You will work closely with internal clients and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs and support DELMIA Apriso platform including technical and functional aspects.
- Configure DELMIA Apriso’s software; including process authoring, development and testing of configured extensions.
- Be part of the On-call rotation and off-hours incident resolution.
- Support Application testing activities as a result of server, operating system and application upgrades.
- Follow and/or facilitate Incident management processes as well as Change management processes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor/Master's degree in the related field, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience with DELMIA Process Builder and Global Process management.
- Proven experience with on-site manufacturing and logistics execution software implementations with knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Experience with Reporting tools like SSRS, PowerBI
- Skilled in software development (objective programming in .Net) and SQL skills proved in practice
- Travel required: 30% of the time needs to be spent on factories in USA and Mexico during the duration of the implementation periods, approximately 2+ years