DELMIA Apriso Machine Integrator Analyst
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for the technical support, configuration of enhancements and delivery of DELMIA Apriso solutions for our NA factories as it pertains to Machine Integrator modules. You will work closely with internal clients and OPC (automation) team and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address customer’s business needs. You will also support DELMIA Apriso Machine Integrator platform including technical and functional aspects. You will follow and/or facilitate Incident management processes as well as Change management processes and support application testing activities as a result of server, operating system and application upgrades.
- Configure Machine Integrator to incorporate new equipment as per operations requirements.
- Configure required interfaces to integrate external systems and hardware.
- Work closely with OPC Support analyst to address Machine Integrator issues and delivery of enhancements.
- Work closely with business and other technical teams in the resolution of issues and delivery of enhancements.
- Reproduce and resolve incidents reported by the customers.
- Be part of the On-call rotation and off-hours incident resolution.
- Regular reporting of working progress.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realizing them with a customer first mind-set.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor/Master's degree in the related field, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a software industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience with DELMIA Process Builder, DELMIA Machine Integrator and Global Process management.
- Proven experience with on-site manufacturing and logistics execution software implementations
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- SQL skills proved in practice on MS SQL
- Basic skills in administering MS Windows Server environments