Demand Planning Specialist
Establishing the best possible Demand plan to assure high fulfilment rate in deliveries to our customers (right product on right moment), while keeping supply costs within limits (inventory, inventory quality, transportation, etc). Developing a good cooperation with Sales Team, asisting them in planning and forecasting sales.
Key operational responsibilities:
- Collect demand information in the Sales Company
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Lead collaboration meetings between supply chain, logistic and demand planning
- Update systems with planning data
- Control start/stop dates of PNC’s
- Setting of all parameters in the Supply Chain systems
- Follow-up phase in/out plans within Sales Company in collaboration of Sales/Product Lines/Suppliers
- Connect to Suppliers and Logistic to ensure plans feasibility
- Monitor incoming/outgoing flows
- Monitor stocks levels and quality
- Ensure that product life cycle statuses are reflecting reality in all systems.
- Properly, communication of relevant demand flow issues to the organisation.
Who you are:
- Networker. You enjoy working in a matrix environment and you like to deliver results in cross-functional teams.
- Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook;
- Team player. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility;
- The structured implementer. Like to keep your work well structured and under control, as well as you are not happy until you see the final implementation of your work.
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience in demand planning activities;
• Good SAP (ECC P10 it’s a plus) and APO knowledges;
• Very good knowledges of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Fluent in English (oral and written);
• Moderate flexibility/willingness to travel;