A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this position will be responsible for managing and developing the organizational demand plan for OS sales channels to maximize revenue opportunities through improved strategic analysis and recommendations. As a Demand Planner, you will assist in all demand planning duties including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models. You will use cross-functional interactions, historical data analysis, customer data, market trends and statistical projections to develop the most accurate and up-to-date demand plan.
A continuous improvement focus will be utilized to ensure that the planning accuracy is at optimal levels while communicating to appropriate functions when the plans change. The demand plan will be used to develop supporting inventory plans that will provide the service levels our customers require while maximizing inventory turns in support of the organizational objectives.
- Develop and manage a forward looking (24 Months) aggregated demand plan at a SKU location level for specific Sales channel(s)
- Work with internal Sales and Marketing teams as well as our customers to ensure that all promotions and new initiatives (events) are captured in the demand plan
- Collaborate with sales/customers on promotions and inventory management and communicate risk & opportunities to the internal organization as a whole as needed.
- Participate in the monthly consensus forecast alignment process while acting as an internal advocate for the Sales Channel(s) you represent
- Evaluate and incorporate market trends in demand plan analysis where appropriate
- Facilitate the cross-functional connectivity required within the monthly Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process meetings in order to gain alignment to the consensus forecast, documenting and publishing forecast rationale and identification of risks and opportunities
- Perform monthly root cause analysis to identify sources of controllable forecast error and mitigate in future forecasts
- Review and publish monthly channel forecast and organizational demand plan metrics
- Continuously improve demand plan accuracy and connectivity across the supply chain to ensure customer order service levels and inventory turns objectives are met
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- BA/BS degree required with preferred emphasis on Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
- 3-5 Years of experience with supply chain planning and/or demand & inventory planning
- Understanding of how supply/demand planning impacts other functions of the business
- Advanced computer software skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot tables)
- Understanding of statistical concepts and how/when to apply
- Prior forecasting, modeling and demand planning experience
- Experience in creating and giving presentations at various levels of management
- Experience with statistical forecasting (SAS FAW/DDPO solution)