By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Duration: 7 months (maternity leave replacement)
The Demand Planner is responsible for maintaining the total demand plan data, and aligning forecasts to budget. The job holder is expected to liaise with Product Line, Supply Planning and other areas of supply chain to achieve optimum flow of product from the factories to either the customer or Iberia distribution centres. The job holder must be able to liaise effectively at all levels, have an eye for detail, and a good understanding of the product range/markets and forecasting techniques.
A TYPICAL DAY
• Review forecast in monthly meetings in collaboration with Account Managers and Customers.
• Review Phase In / Phase Out planning with Product Managers.
• Highlight discrepancies between forecast and supply risks.
• Coordinate weekly meetings with Supply Planning team.
• Maintain close contact with Supply Planning and Logistics for both group and OEM suppliers to maximise service level to customers.
• Optimise inventory mix through regular review of planned inbounds vs target stock holding.
• Internal communication of product availability
• Maintenance and update of SAP-APO.
• Use relevant KPIs as tools to support the role and increase its effectiveness
• Manage phase in/phase out of products in collaboration with Product Line and Sales
WHO YOU ARE
Analytical. With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
Organized. You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
Communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Innovative. You are all about big ideas and working to bring them to life.
Influential. You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in the role (at least 2 years).
- Proficient user of Excel (able to use create pivot and vlookup tables).
- SAP APO knowledge or other forecasting tool (desirable).
Required Languages: Fluent English and Spanish
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.