Help make our customers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Madrid (Alcobendas) in a modern office setting with 120 colleagues dedicated to Customer Service, HR, Finance, Logistics and IT services across Spain and Portugal.
The Demand Planner is responsible for maintaining the total demand plan data, and aligning forecasts to budget. The job holder is expected to liaise with Product Line, Supply Planning and other areas of supply chain to achieve optimum flow of product from the factories to either the customer or Iberia distribution centres. The job holder must be able to liaise effectively at all levels, have an eye for detail, and a good understanding of the product range/markets and forecasting techniques
• Review forecast in monthly meetings in collaboration with Account Managers and Customers.
• Review Phase In / Phase Out planning with Product Managers.
• Highlight discrepancies between forecast and supply risks.
• Coordinate weekly meetings with Supply Planning team.
• Maintain close contact with Supply Planning and Logistics for both group and OEM suppliers to maximise service level to customers.
• Optimize inventory mix through regular review of planned inbounds vs target stock holding.
• Internal communication of product availability
• Maintenance and update of SAP-APO.
• Use relevant KPIs as tools to support the role and increase its effectiveness
• Manage phase in/phase out of products in collaboration with Product Line and Sales
• Previous experience in the role (at least 2 years).
• Proficient user of Excel (able to use create pivot and vlookup tables).
• SAP APO knowledge or other forecasting tool (desirable).
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.