Purchasing & Sourcing
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a Demand Planner, you will be responsible for managing and developing the organizational demand plan from a product level and channel level. You will lead cross-functional interactions, historical data analysis, customer data, market trends, and statistical projections to develop the most accurate and up-to-date demand plan.
- Lead, develop, and manage a forward looking (24 Months) aggregated demand plan at a SKU location level for specific Product Lines as a Product Line Captain and maintain a channel level forecast.
- Lead the Demand Planning Process for all Demand Cycle processes with internal Sales and Marketing teams as well as our customers to ensure that all promotions and new initiatives (events) are captured in the demand plan.
- Collaborate with customers on promotions and inventory management and communicate risk & opportunities to the internal organization as needed.
- Lead monthly consensus forecast alignment process while acting as an internal advocate for the Sales Channel(s) you represent.
- Evaluate and incorporate market trends in demand plan analysis where appropriate
- Facilitate the cross-functional connectivity required within the monthly Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process meetings to gain alignment to the consensus forecast, documenting, and publishing forecast rationale and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Perform monthly root cause analysis to identify sources of controllable forecast error and mitigate in future forecasts.
- Review and publish monthly channel forecast and organizational demand plan metrics.
- Continuously improve demand plan accuracy and connectivity across the supply chain to ensure customer order service levels and inventory turns objectives are met.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS degree required with preferred emphasis on Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field.
- 4-6 Years of experience with supply chain planning and/or demand & inventory planning.
- Advanced computer software skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot tables).
- Understanding of how supply/demand planning impacts other functions of the business.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Understanding of statistical concepts and how/when to apply.
- Experience with statistical forecasting (SaS FAW/DDPO solution) preferred.
- Prior forecasting, modeling, and demand planning experience preferred.
- Experienced public speaking skills preferred.