Demand Planning Specialist
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Demand Planning Specialist will oversee the SOP and Demand Planning area unifying the processes of Central America and the Caribbean.
- Responsible for the short and long planning process (SOP), control and directing the input of the sales plan, product availability, and contact with the Sales, Products and Business Control, and Supply Chain areas.
- Responsible for the construction, control, and disclosure of monthly quotas to the sales team.
- Management of the Variable Remuneration of the Commercial team.
- Responsible for controlling the DPA and proposing improvements in the process that generate better accuracy.
- Participate in projects with other areas promoting improvements and implementation of new tools, especially in relation to IBP and SAP.
- Prepare management reports: customer evolution, ABC curve, customer participation, and Ad-Hoc projections.
- Responsible for sales reports, open orders, and advanced orders.
- Knowledge of the operation of the billing and drop shipment process for customers in the Caribbean.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate in Engineering, Administration, Economics, or related areas.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Planning Areas.
- Ability to negotiate.
- English and Spanish fluency is mandatory.