Design Effectiveness Lead
Project & Program Management
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work is about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas, we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home.
At Electrolux, Design is a global function with around 200 design professionals in seven locations worldwide. We are a diverse studio with a great mix of experience and emerging talent.
Our goal is to design meaningful and sustainable consumer experiences (products, services, and interactions) in close partnership with various stakeholders across the organization. We do that by putting people and the planet at the heart of everything we do.
The role of the Design Effectiveness Lead is to put the North America Design team at the heart of everything they do. It is an excellent opportunity for a resourceful and people-oriented individual with energy, organizational skills, and empathy to leverage all Design deliverables.
- Orchestrate the project portfolio in Design across all categories and demands, facilitate planning, tracking activities, and budget.
- Collaborate with Design Leads to assign resources and define priorities.
- Track actual time and spend against the plan.
- Continues to improve the Design process with the team.
- Facilitate cross-regional collaboration to evolve and align our ways of working.
- Co-create and follow up metrics that ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support the onboarding and offboarding process for interns and new hires.
- Maximize on-the-job experience for the Design team, both physically and digitally.
- Perform administrative demands such as budget follow-up, IT relationships, and day-to-day office activities.
- Work with external vendors to confirm the contract and legal documents, including IP, and support the Design Model Shop in supplier liaison, purchasing, and coordination.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area eg. design, business, communication
- 3-5 years of process/project management experience. Knowledge of Agile processes beneficial
- Creative studio/agency experience beneficial
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a benefit
- Knowledge of design methods, tools and processes beneficial
- Experience of work management systems such as Workfront and 10,000ft beneficial