By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
And we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
Every day, we wake up in the morning to design better products and services to our consumers, making their lives better. Our design team is obsessed to understand their core needs, behaviors and pain points. We have a diverse discipline team, composed of both physical and digital product designers, researchers, graphic and CMF designers.
Dynamism is the best adjective to describe our daily routine. Different projects are running at the same time, both for physical and digital. The researcher will integrate the project teams to bring the best methodologies to understand people for each demand.
We are continuously growing our portfolio of tools and methods so, any addition to that will be awesome.
A regular day of work
- Lead and apply a variety of research methodologies to investigate and validate proposals with consumers;
- Deliver feedback reports from the researches that drive changes;
- Be connected and collaborate with relevant stakeholders, such as Marketing insights, IT, R&D and product line business;
- Bring new methodologies that fit with our ambitions;
- Spread the culture of research throughout the Design team and the organization.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are:
You work in, and encourage, cross-collaboration leveraging diversity and open feedback
You are good at communicating concepts, design and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
You have previously demonstrated time management, communication and prioritization skills
You understand and react to change and are capable to adapt to business and organizational needs
You are a systems thinker by nature with an ability to zoom in and out as necessary
- Proven experience with UX research, such as ethnographic, surveys, usability, card sorting, guerrilla, A/B and so one;
- Bachelor or master degree and proven knowledge in design, UX, Usability, anthropology or related field;
- Experience partnering with highly technical cross-functional teams;
- Fluency in Portuguese and advanced English.
A portfolio that demonstrates both strong interaction and prototyping proficiency.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.