Designer, UX Research Care
Turn ideas into reality. Globally.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
At Electrolux we have a greater purpose than launching the latest product or technology. We want to improve the everyday lives of millions in a sustainable way. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We are looking for a user experience designer - with a focus on UX research - to join us. We are a cross functional, agile development team that make mobile apps for domestic appliances. Historically the appliance industry has been all about hardware. Your role would be to help us combine software with hardware to create meaningful, data driven experiences for global consumers.
• Design excellent user experience from concept to implementation
• Listen to and observe consumers throughout the development process. From hands-on usability research to designing options for an A/B test, as well as field research and remote, unmoderated usability testing
• Bring concepts to life with lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes (and know when a simple sketch will suffice)
• Work with, and evolve, the Electrolux Group design language system and pattern library
• Build strong working relationships with other designers globally across the Electrolux organization
• Collaborate with your design, research, product and engineering peers to solve problems for people – whereever they are in the world
• Are passionate about sustainability
• Can articulate your design rational to anyone
• Are familiar with localization and accessibility best practices
• Embrace iterative design process and seeks feedback
• Engages in constructive design critique with designers and cross-disciplinary partners
• Use empathy, logic, as well as quantitative data and qualitative insights to evaluate and improve content
• Enjoy the challenges of a Build-Measure-Learn environment
• Are comfortable with organizational ambiguity and change
• Always interacts with integrity and honesty
• 2+ years of experience with end-to-end consumer product design
• Experience of, or interest in, designing voice first user experiences
• Solid understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines and UX principles
• Excellent command of standard design applications such as Adobe Suite and Zeplin
• Good spoken and written English
• An online portfolio, or PDF, that shows a range of your work
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Contact person: Sara Lasio