Cerreto D'Esi, Italy
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
· Drive and manage new product launch activities for
o New product introduction
o New Variant Release (NVR)
o Product Change Requests (PCR)
· Organize and manage prototypes building and supporting the following areas:
o Product assembly, ready for testing and other purposes
o Plan and coordinate prototype builds in alignment with the local factory team
o Synchronize local build activities between project team, supply chain, engineering, quality and prototype shop
· Drive the implementation of cost, quality and performance improvement activities
· Support and drive on various activities from project definition to the approval of series production according specification
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (e.g. Aerospace, Automation or Electromechanical Engineering)
· Experience in product development is a plus
· Project management skills
· Knowledge of Six Sigma, LEAN principles and ISO principles is a plus
· Knowledge of automation, control systems, electronics is a plus
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Our Consumer Experience organisation is a global team dedicated to shaping living for the better – transforming business, industry and our consumers lives! Does that appeal to you? This may just be the position you're looking for. Consumer Experience spans brand, marketing, design, sustainability, R&D, technology and innovation. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.