Satu Mare, Romania
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux R&D in Satu Mare. It is an amazing and unique place to work and grow.
We are looking for an active person who will be able to work in a competitive team and be eager for new challenges.
You have to develop new solutions taking into account the costs and the capability of the production process.
As development engineer you will have the following tasks and responsibilities :
- Create manufacturing drawings
- Prepare technical solution for different components
- Support colleagues from prototype in order to execute the samples
- Follow the homologation process of the new components
- Revise drawings for the actual production
- Create different technical presentations
- Collaborate with Project leaders and the team to ensure priorities are correctly established, based on the longer-term strategy for the products
- Ensures that the team meets the targets and delivers on time the assigned tasks
- Collaborate with colleagues from different departments (quality, purchasing, engineering, etc.)
University degree in mechanical engineering or a similar subject
Ability to collaborate with diverse teams and individuals and to inspire stakeholders also on new thinking
Fluent English, with good written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Catia V5 skills or equivalent
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Our Consumer Experience organization is a global team dedicated to shaping living for the better – transforming business, industry and our consumers lives! Does that appeal to you? This may just be the position you're looking for. Consumer Experience spans brand, marketing, design, sustainability, R&D, technology and innovation. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!