Development Quality Engineer
Business Unit – Development Quality
Reports To – Development Quality Manager
Your Team/Your Role
· Report to Quality Manager (Shanghai Office) under Preventative Quality Organization of Global Quality headquartered at Stockholm
· Work with Project Team organized by Project Manager
A Typical Day
Our role is to ensure we are delivering the right Consumer Quality Experience in the products we develop.
We do that by
· Understanding Quality Targets & Requirements and how these needs to translate into requirements on components, production process and product system.
· Using efficient working methods and communication we coordinate quality activities among our Q colleagues but also with different partners like consultants and suppliers. If we see gaps we highlight the risks.
· Ensuring the Quality Lessons Learned we have picked up from our customers, as well as from competitors customer’s, are used in the development process. We focus on keeping the good and eliminating the bad.
· Planning and executing the right level of Quality Assurance activities timely, in accordance with the V methodology and in line with project time plan.
· Facilitating project Risk Management using Design and Process FMEAs tools and methodology.
· Contributing to the Test & Verification activities, paying extra attention to ensure we have the right test methodology, samples sizes and durability and reliability testing.
· Validating and evaluating the product in field testing with the relevant users and markets.
· Ensuring the manufacturing set up gives the right Quality level under consistent control.
Who You Are
· Minimum 5 years’ working experience in the area of small appliance;
· With experience in both engineering and quality is a must;
· Prefer to have electronic knowledge, or motor knowledge or heating system knowhow, etc.;
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electronics, or manufacturing-related field.
· Fluent English both in oral and written.
· Know well about PPAP, FMEA, SPC, quality tools.
· Good communication skill and team work spirit.
· Able to travel as required.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely