Development Support Technician
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Development Support Technician will be responsible for the day to day creation of engineering change notices as required to support engineering drawing maintenance, BOM maintenance, and specifications. This person will also support engineers in the development of Bills of Material and ECNs as necessary in the product development process and assist and support as required all engineering unit builds including P00/ P0/Dvt/Mvt and Mp.
- Create ECN(s) as required for engineering drawings, specifications, BOM(s).
- Ensure ECN(s) are properly completed and prepared for review, sign-off, and implementation through Team Center system
- Perform the necessary product/component investigation to assure that the correct information is conveyed on thru the ECN process.
- Assist in the distribution and archiving of all required engineering documentation electronically or by paper to assure proper communication and implementation.
- Assist the team in continuous improvement projects.
- Assist in and all Engineering builds as required.
- Develop bills of material and work closely with engineering/manufacturing and materials on implementing changes into factory.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor.
- Support team and learn all positions as possible backfill as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated knowledge and performance with AS400 System.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in a technical curriculum from an accredited school, or 3 to 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability of MS Office (Excel, Access, Outlook etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering drawings specifications and practices.
- Basic understanding of engineering, manufacturing, and assembly principles.
- Professionalism in office environment, dealing with internal and external customers.