Development Support Technician/Jr. Engineer
REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
You are going to be part of the Global Electromechanical Organization (ELTO), R&D Food Preparation.
- International - You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world
- Proactive - You are keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability
- Structured - You are used to handling multiple projects at the same time
- Technical Support to the Design of connection diagram for our appliances, as the base for the harness creation
- Support Build phases of the Design of new harness modules with hand crimp tools and build activities, possibly have opportunity to support/grow by using standard CAD Program (e.g E3-Zuken, Catia, …)
- Be able to reference/utilize prepared information of the BOM (ANC; Zuken BOM)
- Support all requirements (technical specification, functionality, reliability, manufacturability, environmental impact, safety, …) are taken into account during the development phase where needed
- Sample building during the development process (in alignment with the supplier) – One offs as non-functional for routing development purposes, or functional for preliminary functionality review. Test harnesses are expected to be built by harness suppliers.
- Provide technical support to the factories to reduce the reduction of re-work, improve productivity (where applicable)
- Understanding of root cause analysis for mechanical and electrical aspects of wire harnesses and surrounding components. 8D, Fishbone Diagrams, Boundaries Diagrams awareness and/or willingness to utilize/learn. This is a key attribute to supporting new product development during build and unit tests.
- Root cause analysis awareness with a strong willingness to grow into knowledgeable/data driven.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Technical background, Trade Certificate, or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or equivalent educational background
- Basic understanding of technician, lab, manufacturing and assembly principles
- Hands on experience modifying/building wire harnesses, testing for continuity, typical visual and continuity failure modes
- Awareness of ISO 9001 Quality Management and 14001 Environmental Management
- Product knowledge of Cooking Products