Die Setter - 1st shift - Springfield,TN (T)
FIRST SHIFT, TITAN, 430AM - 1PM
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Set up various jobs throughout the
Fabrication Department requiring startup of equipment from complete shutdown to
ready and run mode. Recognize routine problems related to daily operation of
presses and dies. Perform quality audit functions on both manually and
automatically run parts. Must be able to troubleshoot and solve minor die
problems. Must understand and follow SMED procedures to meet goals.
- Required to pass Lock out/Tag out.
- Basic troubleshooting and decision-making skills.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise.
- Works within standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods.
- Receive verbal and written information.
- Complete all necessary documentation and communicates accurately and timely.
- Understand written instructions and be willing and able to communicate those instructions to others.
- Adhere to and follow all company safety policies and procedures to assure commitment to a 100% safe work environment.
- Support Lean initiatives and continuously strive to improve customer satisfaction through improvements.
- Quality, reduction in waste, and improved productivity.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Must have previous Electrolux Fabrication experience as a Fab Tech 2 or 2 years outside die setting experience.
- Must pass Die Setter evaluation in 60 days.
- Electrolux license to operate a lift truck required.
- Math Level 2
- Steel toe shoes required at employee’s expense.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand for the majority of the shift.
- Able to read and write.
- Must be able to set up HMS transfer system.