Die Setter (2nd shift, 2:00pm-12:30am)SPRINGFIELD
REPORTS TO: Fabrication Supervisor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Set up various jobs throughout the Fabrication Department requiring startup of equipment from complete shutdown to ready and run mode. Recognize routine problems related to daily operation of presses and dies. Perform quality audit functions on both manually and automatically run parts. Must be able to troubleshoot and solve minor die problems. Must understand and follow SMED procedures to meet goals.
QUALIFICATIONS AND BASIC SKILLS:
• Must have previous Electrolux Fabrication experience as a Fab Tech 2 or 2 years outside die setting experience .
• Must pass Die Setter evaluation in 60 days.
• Electrolux license to operate a lift truck required.
• Math Level 2
• Steel toe shoes required at employee’s expense.
• Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
• Able to stand for the majority of the shift.
• Able to read and write.
• Must be able to set up HMS transfer system.