Digital Account Manager
*** Digital Account Manager ***
Looking for a highly experienced capable Digital Account Manager who will develop e-business strategies and lead online business growth while being a bridge and catalyst for the Korea sales team to be an online business powerhouse.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
- Sales strategy and promotional plan development
- Achieve annual sales revenue target and GP1 target
- Set a clear sales target and strategy with solid activation plan per digital accounts
- Plan effective online promotions as necessary with deal details, special pack, gifting, and others
- Collaborate with marketing team to maximize commercial impact of digital marketing campaign and investments
- Key account and vendor management
- Effective relationship management with digital sales vendors and support capability development of them.
- Develop, build & maintain strong and long term relationship with digital customers
- Close communication to deliver Electrolux strategic direction to digital sales vendors and engage them to comply with the strategy
- Provide optimum products and services to digital customers to maximize the business potential per account
- Operational Excellence
- Track digital activities including competitors for actionable insights on site pricing, promotions, and other consumer conversion activities
- Great understanding for e-commerce market insight
- Highly experienced in Vendor management.
- Data analysis for effective decision making
- Monitor & analysis e-commerce results and make recommendations on the most effective programs like highest conversion keywords, promotional result ROI’s
WHO YOU ARE
- Organizing, achieving objectives, strong business drive – Energetic business minded for business growth with winning sprints and strong ownership.
- Conceptualizing, influencing, excellent persuasive communicators towards various stakeholders to drive common goals
- Agile on customer and consumer trends and behaviors and consumer markets and adopt quickly to cope & shift with the changes
- Growth mindset looking for continuously learning and growth for her/himself and others
- Team work and cross functional collaboration skills and attitudes
- High integrity, honesty and morale
- Understand e-commerce market dynamic, shopping malls trends
- Technologically savvy with a real passion for mobile and digital innovation.
- Personable and able to build strong relationships with customers, distributors
- e-commerce sales planning and analytical (Promotion ROI’s, Sales conversation rate)
- Good PC software skill (i.e. MS office)
- English: Intermediate level in written and speaking
- Bachelor’s degree (any business-related course)
PREFERRED CAREER EXPERIENCE
- Min. 7 years of proven track record in e-commerce sales.
- Working experience in e-commerce related role in FMCG/IT companies, and/or merchandiser role in pure players is preferred
- Knows and understands the digital consumer & shopper journey, the key touch points and actors in the digital landscape and their drivers
- Hands-on experience in digital sales (e.g. analytics, digital media, online marketing, e-trade, online sales, end-to-end digital channel, and vendor management)