Digital Care Agent (I) - Correspondence
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
Our remote Digital Customer Care group is seeking a highly motivated Digital Care Agent I with strong written and verbal communication skills. The Digital Care Agent I will serve as both a brand ambassador and consumer advocate with the goal of creating a more effortless consumer journey to build brand loyalty. The Digital Care Agent I is responsible for confidently engaging, educating, addressing, and resolving consumer inquiries on our products and services in highly visible, public digital channels. Digital channel engagement for this role will focus primarily on email and some Live Chat. The Digital Care Agent I is expected to confidently interact with our consumers by recommending a resolution within the span of their empowerment levels. The Digital Care Agent I will contribute to overall KPIs of our Ownership Solutions Division.
- Exhibit and maintain user knowledge of key chat and email platforms including, but not limited to Live Engage and Microsoft Outlook.
- Serve as brand and product ambassador expert for Electrolux and Frigidaire shoppers and/or owners (US and Canada) by effectively addressing and resolving product and service-related inquiries.
- Keep pristine records and notes of all consumer interactions within SAP CRM and contribute to building a knowledge base within our designated systems.
- Easily establish a rapport with our consumers/customers by utilizing applicable soft skills (ex. active listening, empathy) while maintaining a professional manner that aligns with our Brand Voice and Effortless strategy.
- Demonstrate strong decision and critical thinking skills – paying attention to details and accuracy of content while remaining mindful of when to escalate interactions.
- Adhere to all privacy, data collection, social media policies and legal compliance guidelines as set forth by the company.
- Ability to successfully navigate and adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment.
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- Continuously meet or exceed score card targets and KPIs as set forth by the business.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate degree or Certifications in Customer Relations, Marketing, Digital, English or Communications strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1 year in customer or digital care; experience in email or live chat a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written; excellent grammar skills.
- Some experience in email platforms.