Digital Care Agent II (Live Chat)
Consumer & Customer Care
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Our Digital Customer Care group is seeking a highly
motivated Digital Care Agent II with strong written and verbal communication
skills. The Digital Care Agent III will serve as both a brand ambassador and
consumer advocate with the ultimate goal of creating a more effortless consumer
journey to build brand loyalty. The Digital Care Agent II is responsible for
confidently engaging, educating, addressing, and resolving consumer inquiries
on our products and services in highly visible, public digital channels.
Digital channel engagement for this role will focus on live chat and some social
media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and email. The Digital Care Agent II is expected to
confidently interact with our consumers by recommending a resolution within the
span of their empowerment levels. The Digital Care Agent II will contribute to
overall KPIs of our Ownership Solutions Division.
- Exhibit and maintain user knowledge of key social media, chat, and email platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LiveEngage, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Serve as brand and product ambassador expert for Electrolux and Frigidaire shoppers and/or owners (US and Canada) by effectively addressing and resolving product and service-related inquiries.
- Keep pristine records and notes of all consumer interactions within SAP CRM and contribute to building a knowledge base within our designated systems.
- Easily establish a rapport with our consumers/customers by utilizing applicable soft skills (ex. active listening, empathy) while maintaining a professional manner that aligns with our Brand Voice and Effortless strategy.
- Demonstrate strong decision and critical thinking skills, paying attention to details and accuracy of content while remaining mindful of when to escalate interactions.
- Adhere to all privacy, data collection, social media policies, and legal compliance guidelines as set forth by the company
- Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations, utilizing a continuous improvement and innovative mindset.
- Ability to successfully navigate and adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- Continuously meet or exceed score card targets and KPIs as set forth by the business.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate, Bachelor’s degree and Certifications in Customer Relations, Marketing, Digital, English, or Communications strongly preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years digital care experience in social, review, or live chat channels; strategic social media experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Some experience in digital platforms including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LiveEngage, and Microsoft Outlook.