Digital Consumer Care Agent III
Consumer & Customer Care
Our Digital Customer Care group is seeking a highly motivated Digital Care Agent III with strong written and verbal communication skills. The Digital Care Agent III will serve as both a brand ambassador and consumer advocate with the ultimate goal of creating a more effortless consumer journey to build brand loyalty. The Digital Care Agent III is responsible for confidently engaging, educating, addressing and resolving consumer inquiries on our products and services in highly visible, public digital channels. The Digital Care Agent III is also responsible for strategic and proactive service related to content and posts in various digital channels. Digital channel engagement for this role includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Ratings and Reviews on brand and retailer sites, retail Q&A, mobile applications, email and live chat, etc. The Digital Care Agent (III) is expected to confidently interact with our consumers by recommending a resolution within the span of their empowerment levels. The Digital Care Agent III will participate and contribute to ad hoc projects related to our consumer experience and contribute to overall KPIs of our Ownership Solutions Division.
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
The Digital Care Agent III will represent our brand and engage consumers in various digital channels on a daily basis providing pro-active ownership recommendations and solutions with a focus on driving a more effortless experience.
This position will collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including Marketing, Product Line, Consumer Insights, Sales, Quality Assurance, Warranty/Service, Resolution Team, and third-party partners occasionally participating in meetings, trainings, town halls and other activities.
This role will serve as peer leader supporting and engaging Digital Care Agents I and II on best practices and learnings.
- Exhibit and maintain user knowledge of key social media, chat, review and email platforms including, but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LiveEngage and Microsoft Outlook.
- Serve as brand and product ambassador expert for Electrolux and Frigidaire shoppers and/or owners (US and Canada) by effectively addressing and resolving product and service related inquiries.
- Keep pristine records and notes of all consumer interactions within SAP CRM and contribute to building a knowledge base within our designated systems.
- Seek, review and recommend best practices and improvements to processes, software, content, sites and more in effort to create greater efficiency, and deliver on employee and consumer satisfaction
- Easily establish a rapport with our consumers/customers by utilizing applicable soft skills (ex. active listening, empathy) while maintaining a professional manner that aligns with our Brand Voice and Effortless strategy.
- Demonstrate strong decision and critical thinking skills – paying attention to details and accuracy of content while remaining mindful of when to escalate interactions.
- Adhere to all privacy, data collection, social media policies and legal compliance guidelines as set forth by the company
- Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations; utilizing a continuous improvement and innovative mindset. Able to contribute to cross-functional meetings.
- Participate and execute on social content calendar initiatives as defined by the digital care manager
- Ability to successfully navigate and adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Provide back-up support for other queues and departments as necessary.
- Continuously meet or exceed score card targets and KPIs as set forth by the business.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associate, Bachelor’s degree and Certifications in Customer Relations, Marketing, Digital,English or Communications strongly preferred
- Minimum 3 years digital care experience in social, review or live chat channels; strategic social media experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proven experience in digital platforms including, but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LiveEngage and Microsoft Outlook
- Energy: Inspires and engages people while fostering
a culture of accountability and ownership. Delivering results, positively influences others and leads oneself,
demonstrating ambition and drive.
- Openness: Encourages cross-collaboration, leveraging on diversity and open
feedback. Keeps the end consumer and
customers in mind through an outside-in perspective.
- Agility: Analyzes and adapts to different people
and situations, remaining composed during ambiguity. Displays adaptability, good judgement and decision
- Growth: Develops talents and learns new skills; Demonstrates innovative mind-set, able to help others and coach oneself.