Digital Consumer Care Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Our Ownership Solutions Marketing and Communications team is seeking a highly motivated Digital Consumer Care Manager with strong people and business leadership skills to develop and execute our Digital Consumer Care strategy and roadmap. Passion for people and digital innovation is critical as this role is responsible for managing and maintaining a high performing team in a fast-paced environment that engages with consumers in Social, Live Chat, Ratings & Reviews and Email Correspondence channels. The Digital Consumer Care Manager must set the direction and culture of the team by managing direct reports and overall team performance expectations and goals, providing feedback, frequent one-on-one’s that focus on improving the consumer journey and team member satisfaction.
The Digital Consumer Care Manager will utilize competitive
analysis and consumer experience best practices to drive a more effortless
experience for our consumers. They will demonstrate servant leadership and provide
support to the Team Leader to ensure day-to-day activities/objectives are
consistently met while also fostering an environment of openness and
innovation. They will be responsible for
creating and working with content calendars focusing on social media channels
to not only engage but proactively support and educate consumers. The Digital
Consumer Care Manager will establish KPIs for the team in alignment with the
overall Ownership Solutions Division.
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
People Leader: The Digital Consumer
Care Manager will work closely with the Team Leader ensuring standards for
productivity and quality. They will be accountable for the overall performance
of the team ensuring they are representing our brand and engaging with
consumers in a professional and timely manner. They will identify opportunities
to motivate, educate and engage the team to ensure a high performance culture
at all times. The Digital Consumer Care Manager will support and engage the
Team Leader, Digital Care Agents I, II and III on best practices and learnings.
Business Leader: The Digital Consumer Care Manager will create and execute a strategic plan that aligns with our Brand and Effortless strategies to drive consumer loyalty. They will serve as the liaison with software and digital platform vendors keeping a pulse on continuous improvements and technologies to drive the team’s effectiveness. They will oversee the tactical execution of our digital customer care strategy in each channel, remaining agile to learn, test, implement and assess to meet our business KPIs.
This position will work in close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders including Marketing, Product Line, Consumer Insights, Sales, Quality Assurance, Warranty/Service, Resolution Team, and third-party partners. The Digital Consumer Care Manager will conduct informal and formal presentations including facilitate meetings and training's, participate in Town Halls and other activities.
- Exhibit and maintain a deep understanding of current business processes and key social media, chat, rating and reviews, and email platforms including, but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LiveEngage, and Microsoft Outlook
- Be a subject matter expert in tools, trends, applications and new opportunities in the digital space (Social, Reviews and Chat, etc.) through use, user interviews and other outside learning opportunities
- Seek, review, recommend and facilitate best practices and improvements to processes and content to create greater efficiency, and deliver on employee and consumer satisfaction.
- Utilize the Digital Customer Care team’s feedback to assist in identifying opportunities.
- Create a social content calendar and hold the team accountable for executing it based on voice of the consumer data, real-time consumer engagements and pop culture
- Set team objectives/goals; measure, analyze and regularly report performance including identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity and quality
- Analyze and measure consumer satisfaction, loyalty and engagement with a regular cadence of reporting and learnings to drive the business
- Serve as a brand ambassador keeping up-to-date on new initiatives and cascading them to the team; ensuring an always-on brand strategy is consistent in the ownership journey
- Provide overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Digital Consumer Care team; maintain a dedication to not only the team’s success but also their individual growth and development
- Foster a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level while ensuring they have the appropriate training and resources to perform their roles.
- Demonstrate a strong business acumen and analytical skills to better leverage existing and evolving digital solutions
- Communication style must be effective, engaging and adaptable; includes responding to and resolving team member concerns and feedback.
- Strong project and time management, specifically establishing deliverables and meeting deadlines
- Generate innovative ideas to spur growth and engagement across team
- Ensure adherence to all privacy, data collection, social media policies and legal compliance guidelines as set forth by the company
- Ability to effectively drive change management
- Provides back-up support as business warrants
WHO YOU ARE:
Powerful Communicator/Master of Priorities & Motivation/Curious and Competitive:
- You are detail-oriented and demonstrate ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are able to professionally engage with others (ex. consumers/customers, leadership and peers).
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills are part of what you bring to the role; assisting your team members as they engage with each other and consumers/customers.
- Professional-level grammar and creative writing skills; familiarity with Associated Press style and editing
- You have strong initiative and are self-directed in completing tasks, functioning with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills are part of what you bring to the role.
- Exceptional time management and follow-up skills are a core part your repertoire.
- You have demonstrated excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills at every level.
- You are flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events.
- You have innate curiosity and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence and motivate your team
- You possess solid level knowledge of our products and services, along with a demonstrated ability to identify areas of opportunities, understand priorities, set clear goals and targets, and complete assignments with minimal direction and positive results.
- Results oriented and motivated to be a consistently strong performer; capable of setting priorities, meeting deadlines and multi-tasking while achieving KPI metrics/objectives.
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media/chat/review/email best practices, emerging platforms and technology
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree and Certifications in Customer Relations, Marketing, Digital, English or Communications strongly preferred
- 3-5 years digital care and/or marketing experience in social, reviews or live chat channels; strategic social media experience a plus
- Minimum 3 years managing a team (in a customer service environment a plus)
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Proven experience in digital platforms including, but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Live Engage and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience with SAP CRM, Workforce Optimization tools a plus
- Energy: Inspires and engages people while fostering a culture of accountability and ownership. Delivering results, leading others and oneself, demonstrating ambition and drive.
- Openness: Encourages cross-collaboration, leveraging on diversity and open feedback. Keeps the team, consumer/customers in mind through an outside-in perspective. Effectively utilizes and grows network.
- Agility: Analyzes and adapts to different people and situations, remaining composed during ambiguity and change.
- Displays adaptability, good judgement and decision making skills.
- Growth: Develops talents and learns new skills; Demonstrates innovative mind-set, able to coach others and oneself. Able to develop and motivate others to perform.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position works in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Occasional travel may be required.