Digital Content Designer
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favourite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in.
In this role, you will manage the creation of all digital content to support graphic design studio projects, web-based projects and D2C. Being a brand champion ensuring all content is designed in accordance with the global brand guidelines, contributing to the development and execution of commercial launch material.
A Typical Day
You will drive digital content across all channels ensuring the correct assets are produced for each channel, keeping the consumer experience and journey in focus. You will have a keen eye for the Brand, ensuring our brand guidelines are maintained across all marketing initiatives and communications.
Activities you will be involved in may include (but are not limited to):
• As an experienced digital designer, you will manage the creation of HTML, web banners, digital promotional content, direct email templates, and benefit imagery across brands.
• Production across a variety of mediums including static imagery, animated gifs, video editing for product features & benefits, adaption to screen size and channel-specific specifications.
• You will be accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment where deadlines and timeframes are of the upmost importance. Day to day activities will include taking briefs from the Content Manager, Studio, Digital, and Social Media teams, as well as other functional teams when necessary.
• Understanding technical requirements for different online formats (static, dynamic, video etc.)
• Work with the Digital Marketing team to identify digital best practices, ensuring regular regional updates for digital channels, ecommerce, social media, display advertising, and our owned websites.
• Development of open format HTML banners for use with Google & other Display
• Production of ecommerce "reason to buy" content (eg. Amazon A+). Define best practice and visual application with a Mobile-first mindset.
• Act as subject matter expert to the BA region ensuring marketing teams are updated and up to speed on digital content best practice as well as keeping the markets informed of any shifts in digital content formats
• Analyse promo assets performance to make sure best practise is working
• Excellent Mac skills across all commonly used software packages
• Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Photoshop.
• Excellent knowledge of video editing software, Adobe premier, After Effects
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Adobe XD
• Experience in generating Web, Social, EDM
• Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
• A solid understanding of social media engagement, including moderation, social media advertising and channel specifications
Who You Are
• Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
• Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Organised - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
• Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
• Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
• Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making
• University degree in Design, Marketing or related area.
• 5+ year’s professional experience in consumer-driven companies across all touchpoints
• Fluent in English (oral & written)
• Brand champion in content creation
• Expert in digital content production, understanding of latest digital design requirements and technologies
• Mobile first designer - 80% of our consumers consume digital content on mobile