Digital Content Manager, Canada
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As a member of the Canadian marketing team, the Digital Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the integration of North American digital content into the Canadian content marketing plan as well as leading the development Canadian Unique content when required. This strategic position will coordinate the placement of all North American content across all owned digital properties as well as working with the trade marketing team to coordinate content placement on retailer digital properties.
- Develop and maintain a digital content strategy for Frigidaire Gallery, Frigidaire Professional and Electrolux brands for the Canadian sales organization.
- Support the customer marketing team with digital expertise and content to ensure our branded content is leveraged across all of our retail sales channels.
- Manage the content development and distribution plans to the allocated budgets.
- Leverage US generated content and work with local agencies to create Canadian specific content when required.
- Guide the customer integration plans to ensure plans align with business and brand objectives
- Support all new product launches in the Canadian market with digital relevant content for both branded and retail distribution
- Ensure branded content and collateral is dual language
- Collaborate cross functionally across the Canadian functional teams, and the US marketing team
- All other duties as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 3-5 years brand, digital and customer marketing experience.
- Strong client services experience.
- Budget management and analytical skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience in annual Marketing plan development.
- Past Success integrating marketing programs with customers.