Digital Content Specialist
Electrolux Major Appliances located in Assago is Electrolux’s largest business sector. With 24,800 people and operations in every country in Europe, we have a solid understanding of European consumers’ needs and desires that allows us to provide innovative, thoughtfully designed products that help consumers create the homes they desire.
We are looking for an Internship as a Digital Content Specialist who will help in implementing correct database management rules after understanding the product specifications and how they work, in managing catalogs, product sheets and ecommerce sites:
A typical day at work:
• To implement correct database management rules after understanding the product specifications and how they work;
• To ensure the quality and integrity of data and the use of terminology, nomenclature and data entry standards dealing with the correct translation in Italian too;
• To perform data entry and data maintenance regularly through additions and changes to database records, ensuring compliance with change management practices;
• To carry out activities to maintain the operational status of the product information management system;
• To create and translate the contents for sites via CMS;
• To update and verify the contents;
• To select and edit images;
• To create the Landing pages for promotional and communication activities;
• To deal with the coordination of the SEO project with external agencies and on content for the purpose of correct SEO optimization onsite.
• Precise and accurate: you have a passion for numbers and a strong eye for the detail; you have good logical/analytical abilities;
• Curious: you are eager to learn and explore;
• Team player: you have good communication and capability to interact with all functions in the development and outside; you love working in Team and in an international environment
Education & Skills:
• University degree in marketing/economics/finance/business administration;
• Understanding of relational databases;
• Fluent English;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including email and text processing;
• Attentive to the timing of system operations and able to complete the work based on deadlines and in collaboration with others;
• Good understanding of the development process;
• Able to effectively communicate technical information in a context of discussion, training and ensure understanding;
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• International environment and work in a multicultural team;
• Interesting job and challenging tasks;
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange;
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level;
• Our Motto? ‘Shape living for the better: we reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for more enjoyable and sustainable living around the world’.
Location: Assago (MI)