Digital Engineer Europe
Santa Lucia di Piave, Italy
Build your future where we’re shaping the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
For our Group Manufacturing Engineering Food Preservation team, we are looking for an open – minded and proactive IT expert passionate about PLC programming. In this role you will strictly cooperate with the project engineers in order to efficiently bridge the equipment with the digital world.
• Creating the foundations for the digital transformation Facilitate the roll-out activities of Electrolux’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
• Upskilling both external machine vendors and internal engineering teams on the implementation of Electrolux Standard Machine Interface
• Performing acceptance tests of the implemented software, to ensure machine delivery is compliant with the defined machine interface
• To implement a full monitoring system, measuring all variables that can impact the process using a machine learning system
• Identifying with the Quality / Engineering which are the fundamental parameters to be determined
• Identifying a simple way to process the collected data
• Collaborating with suppliers performing design reviews and follow-up of project schedule
• University Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Engineering or Computer Sciences
• At least 2 - 3 years of experience in PLCs & HMI programming, preferably using Siemens Step 7/TIA Portal
• Process parameters
• Quality parameters
• Predictive maintenance
• Artificial intelligence implementation feasibility
• Full machine data collection / Mobile dashboard
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: