Digital & Innovation Lead IT
Any interest to introduce the new tech, to inspire teams and drive innovation by example? Help us tackle the digital future, innovate by example.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open to new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooling, heating, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
At Electrolux times are really exciting. We are committed to help people creating a home environment they can thrive in, a clean, safe and comfortable place effortless. We are constantly working on delivering outstanding results with connected appliances, electronics, open innovation and core innovative technologies.
Innovation is an exciting and inspiring topic. But the power of innovation can quickly go lost if you don’t deliver business value through concrete examples of applied innovation.
We are now looking for a Digital and Innovation Lead
The Digital and Innovation lead will have end to end responsibility of growing our ability to discover new technology, deliver working prototypes and by that proof business value within consumer and customer services. You will drive new tech strategies, idea generation, market analysis and developments, as well as new ways of working. You will be the project manager for our innovation projects.
As an innovation lead you must identify and provide the right enabling technologies to facilitate day-to-day innovation activities and also to speed up the adoption of the innovation culture.
You need to select, adapt and provide ideation and brainstorming tools, platforms to set up programming and ideation challenges like hackathons, ideas processing pipelines, information sharing applications, etc.
What you will do:
• Innovate to drive and pilot improvements by using the latest technologies through working prototypes and support to scale this technology to the enterprise
• Work closely to rapid deployment teams as well as deliver own developments (through React native, flutter, Firebase, java etc.)
• Drive RPA initiatives and even setting up basic prototypes
• Work closely with cross functional teams
• Identify and consider current and potential needs while developing solutions with the goal of providing an excellent user experience.
• Monitor and evaluate industry trends and drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss digital strategy
• Coach delivery teams to adopt a culture of innovation
• Coordinate with third-party vendors, universities, institutes and internal stakeholders to assess the viability of innovative solutions
Who you are:
• Strong analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design, analysis and prototyping
• Disruptive thinking and hands-on mentality
• Experience in and a passion for rapid deployments/ projects
• Ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo with regards to the existing digital and system footprint, identifying areas of possible innovation & harmonization
• Able to envision the long digital roadmap within CCS and translate to clear objectives/goals.
• Effective in communication and continuous information sharing
• Proven ability to create business cases including financial analysis and making recommendations
Who we are:
At Electrolux, we have a top management team who are passionate about gender diversity and diversity in general. It’s integral to our Talent process, in how we grow talent. It’s embedded in our initiatives and we have strong metrics to track this. But it’s not just from the top. There is a network called Women at Electrolux operating in six major geographies that generates belief from the grassroots and keeps the topic top of mind. That combination is for us very powerful.
In terms of metrics, we have very clear targets. To get to the right rotation, the right successions, we have to take tangible steps. We push ourselves to find great talents male and female.
Contact person: Maria Redin