Digital Lead Group Operations
Lead the digitization of Group Operations
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will ideally be based in one of our main sites (Stockholm, Charlotte, Singapore or Singapore) but as the role will interact with teams across the globe we are open to discuss location based on mutual preferences
We are looking for a person to drive the Digitalization agenda for Group Operations. As a company we are leveraging Digitization as one of the main enablers to reach Operational Excellence in the full value chain ensuring it’s connected from suppliers to consumers.
The Digital role is the key driver on group level to enable the digital mindset across our workforce, create a framework for scalable digital innovation, enable the data driven organization, and drive automation leveraging digital in all areas. This is some of the key pillars to enable the digitally connected E2E value chain.
You will collaborate closely with all Group Ops functions and business areas to ensure digital mindset is embedded in every function, as well work closely with all core IT projects to ensure the digital principles are applied and considered.
You will lead our digital community on group level and continuously challenge and push the digital agenda both on Group level and regionally, balancing what we should do in common and also giving local freedom.
The digitization agenda will be based on some of our core platforms for Data, Low code / no code but we also expect you to actively look for next generation of digital technologies and understand how we can apply them.
Your main tasks:
• Drive and coordinate the digital agenda for Group Operations and lead the Digital Communities. Identify and share best practices across Group Ops.
• Define and drive group common agenda for Digital Mindset & Culture – trainings, culture and vision
• Drive scalable digital innovation & identify new relevant digital technologies
• Enable data insights for better decision making & drive the automation activities enabled by digital (paperless worker etc)
• Ensure digitization is considered in all aspects of the E2E value chain
• Clear and strong communication skills, ability to explain complex topics in a simple and engaging way
• Relevant university agree, minimum bachelors degree
• Experience from working with digitization in larger organizations
• Knowledge in digital principles and frameworks
• Strong understanding of technology and how it can enable a digital workforce
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Katarzyna Filipek