Digital Manufacturing & Automation Specialist
Electrolux APAC is
planning to implement DOME Program (Digital Operation Manufacturing Execution) in
Rayong Factories. This program aims to standardize shop floor operation through
design of Shop floor execution and application throughout all factories. This role
will be working as part of project and work closely with DOME Project Manager, IT
Department and Global functional team.
responsibility of this role is to take over a significant role in our Digital
Transformation journey by leveraging the connectivity of the equipment in our
production plants. You integrate our existing and future manufacturing systems
in our global IIoT strategy and liaise with international equipment and
machinery suppliers to ensure best in class industrial operations within our
organization. In addition, we expect this role to understand our operation in
shop floor and able to suggest relevant improvement to increase operation efficiency
You primarily role
is to integrate our manufacturing systems and work on functional and technical
data acquisition and integration part within projects. You give architectural
advice, contribute to design in alignment with Global standard. You plan ahead
to support our automation, ensure effective communication and control systems
tasks. You build the interface between Automation and Manufacturing
Engineering, IT and external suppliers and developers within project.
This role expected
to work in partnership with Manufacturing engineering, Logistics team to draw
current process flow, collect manufacturing related information, lead potential
improvement according to project requirement.
The position will work closely with Global connectivity expert to understand standard and ensure roll out of standard within organization in APAC countries.
This role requires strong
hand on experience, project management skill with strong leadership who can work
effectively across Global, Regional organization and with third party partners to
follow project deliverable according to milestone.
A Typical Day
- Work in partnership with ME team, IT team
to ensure integration of our machine according to Electrolux Standard
- Lead machine connectivity and process flow related actions and control all activities related with external parties in collaboration with Electrolux ME, IT team
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow throughout entire factory flow
- Define planning, scheduling and management of Machine connectivities and Manufacuring Process related activities within project. Individuals in this role must possess both a high level of technical expertise and the capabilities required for all project management, including excellent organization, leadership and communication skills.
- Ensure compliance requirement are met through organizational measures including implementation of company guild lines, performing training, monitoring compliance
- Partner with leaders to establish ownership of business applications and support for new initiatives within manufacturing domain.
Who You Are
Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, (Robotic) Engineering or Computer Sciences
Experience in design and integration of OPC/OPC UA client and servicer applications, mobile devices, production machinery and production systems integration, PLC programming (Siemens S7, Rockwell preferred)
Experience with SCADA / MES / MOM Systems (Delmia Apriso preferred);
Experience in equipment sensorization for predictive analytics considered as plus
Experience in Lean Manufacturing Concept
Interest or Experience on Industrial internet of things (IIoT)
At least 7 years under manufacturing environment. Proficiency with operating system and network security protocols
Good team player and Leader
Good command in speaking and writing in English
Exceptional organizational skills and project management experience to include successful management of large-scale company-wide initiatives and implementations.
Hands-on experience with PLC, HMI
Have experience managing vendors, service providers
Collaborate with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development