Digital Marketing Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This role is an integral part of our continued digital transformation efforts. We’re looking for someone who can continually drive data analysis in the organization as we continue to develop world-class digital experiences. The ideal candidate will be able to integrate with a collaborative team of digital marketing experts and add value as we create more advanced and complex digital experiences. The successful candidate will also help drive an optimization process of digital content, media, and email communications separately as well as collectively to provide a data-driven consumer journey.
- Support in-house media team with daily/weekly/monthly reports that provide meaningful insights to drive media effectiveness and efficiency.
- Create and produce a regular cadence of reports to track activity on multiple brand sites; sharing insights as available and making appropriate recommendations based on these insights.
- Understand objectives to devise meaningful measurement strategies to effectively track effect of changes, optimizations, and enhancements to media campaigns and brand sites.
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, and funnel analysis.
- Provide consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking.
- Spot potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure.
- Use available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests.
- Partner with team members to ensure analytical needs are addressed within reports (define scope and gather business requirements).
- Collaborate with the media, design, and development teams for on and off-site conversion optimization projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required (statistical or mathematical concentration preferred)
- Three+ years in marketing analytics/Marketing data analysis, preferably within a marketing/business intelligence environment.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting tools (e.g. Power BI, GA360, DataStudio), ad hoc SQL queries, data and analytic scripting in Python and/or R; manipulating SQL, JSON, and CSV data programmatically.
- Strong knowledge of descriptive and predictive data analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and familiarity using (or willingness to learn) pre-built capabilities in code packages or libraries to analyze and visualize data, e.g., Caret, TensorFlow Estimators, Scikit-learn.
- Direct experience managing analytics efforts and developing insights/implications (digital and social media, ecommerce, loyalty, Search, site side).
- Experience in effectively communicating with business owners, agency partners, and vendors.
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives.
- Experience in working with website optimization tools for A/B and multivariate testing.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, and mining.