Digital marketing & E-commerce Manager
Support Head of Marketing on budget planning and management of total Marketing budget Egypt
A Typical Day
• Leads, develops and implements digital marketing & E-commerce strategy for Egypt SA
• Manages digital marketing / E-commerce function with strong interaction with the BA & global teams results
• Contributes to the development of the functional strategy
• Develop and manage Digital Marketing & E-Commerce strategies to achieve the company’s objective
• Responsible for online sales through Zanussi online store & E-commerce partners
• Responsible for visibility that enpromate a company and its products and/or services, includes driving qualified leads/ sales to various channels (Retail, Call center, MT & TT)
• Manage Digital & E-commerce teams, providing them with the required coaching
• Manage, develop & optimize Electrolux web site(s) with close co-op with local and regional stakeholders;
• Plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
• Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
• Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
• Responsible for driving relevant consumers with the goal of improving brand recognition and trust.
• Proper implementation, drive analyses, data mining and insight generation to feed proper decision-making.
• Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting
• Manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
• Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing & E-commerce activities
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns/activities against set KPIs;
• Develop new and creative growth strategies;
• Driving product reviews and registrations;
• Manage the interface with key customers regarding web strategy implementations, in particular:
• Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunity beyond current brand offering.
• Strength partnerships with Key online omni & pure players
• Oversee the ecommerce website of Zanussi brand. Manage the overall user experience, including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
Who You Are
• Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in marketing or MBA is a plus Requires in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own job discipline and broad knowledge of other job disciplines within the organization
• At least 3 years’ experience in shaping and executing social media campaigns;
• Fluency in digital analytics;
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment;
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental tea
• Experience of implementing Digital strategy at trade partners websites;
• Proven track record in managing and developing digital marketing campaigns;
• EPI server experience / skills in PIM (product information management); Bache
• Acts as a leader or key technical contributor in projects with notable risk and complexity
• Creates networks with key decision makers internally and influential players in own discipline externally
• Anticipates problems and proposes innovative solutions that require conceptual and innovative thinking
• Proven (by results) expertise in digital marketing management (from client or agency side);
• Substantial experience in managing media and creative agencies to deliver digital solutions in line with business strategy;
• Demonstrable experience in managing various online marketing activities: search campaign, E-mail marketing and affiliate programs
• High communication skills ability to negotiate with customers.
• Good communication, and collaboration skills
• Leadership skills
• Teamwork ability
• Good ability to work in a matrix environment
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Relationship builder with internal and external stakeholders