Digital Marketing Manager
The mission of the Digital Manager is to create simply outstanding experiences with activation of the 360 digital touch points.
In this role, you will drive Malaysia and Singapore digital marketing initiatives with the main objectives of defining and delivering outstanding digital consumer experiences, as part of the overall marketing strategy and plan. This role will lead the implementation, testing and optimization of digital marketing investment to drive purchase of our products and consumer lifetime value, across all digital channels.
The Digital Manager will work closely with the Business Area/Sales Area Marketing team, IT and Ownership Solutions to ensure the creation of seamless, personalized, effortless consumer experiences, improving the effectiveness and efficiency on how Electrolux is delivering outstanding experience across digital touchpoints.
A Typical Day
Overall strategy and governance
• Define Malaysia and Singapore digital strategy, as an element of the overall marketing strategy and plan, follow up on execution in markets
• Deploy digital maturity roadmap, KPIs and dashboard
• Deploy digital 360 user journey, segmentation based on behavior signals, and implement user experience innovation to drive business goals
• Application governance (social, web, analytics, rating and review, capability, etc.)
• Participate in agency meetings. Ensure their deliverables are on-time, on-brief and within budget
• Synergize digital agencies in market, with particularly focus on remuneration model and value for money
• In charge of digital budget management
Knowledge source on core capabilities
• Lead eCommerce marketing planning and joint business plan with strategic partners
• Lead paid media transformation, improve media process and capability
• Lead CRM and omni-channel marketing with personalized experience
• Provide guidance on commercial launch and always-on digital campaigns
Drive data driven marketing (identify high value customers, optimize user experience across channels, drive digital ROMI, link online to offline impact, etc.)
• Ensure full testing (UAT, A/B testing, etc.) and monitor for optimization
• Digital activity ROMI analytics – including measurement metrics by campaign/activity to ensure tactical view of ROI
• Social media/web site governance, ensuring we are on brand for owned platforms
• Tag management and GA 360 management
REPONSIBILITIES (% of time)
• (45%) Digital strategy and governance
• (20%) Knowledge source on core capabilities
• (35%) Drive data driven marketing
Who You Are
• University degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or related area
• 8+ year professional experience in digital marketing experience
• Passionate about delivering simply outstanding digital consumer experiences.
• Extensive experience in digital marketing in social media, paid media, web user experience, digital campaign, consumer lifecycle management.
• Experience in working with ecommerce key players such as Lazada, Amazon, etc.
• Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Proven practical experience in applying digital testing/experimentation methodologies and optimization strategies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
• Fluent in English (oral & written), Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese
• Agility - Able to adapt to changes quick & swiftly. Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
• Energy - Strong in commercial and drive for result. Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
Which stakeholders will I be engaging with? Internal or external customers?
• Internal: Business Area/Sales Area Marketing team, IT team, Sales, Product Lines, Finance and Ownership Solutions team
• External: Digital agencies and partners
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely