Digital Marketing Manager
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
In this role, you will drive digital marketing initiatives across Middle East, North & Central Africa. The main objective of this role is to define & deliver outstanding digital consumer experiences, as part of the overall marketing strategy and plan. This role will lead the implementation, testing and optimization of digital marketing investment to drive purchase of our products and consumer lifetime value, across all digital channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the country marketing teams in Israel & Morocco. In addition, a strong relationship with key distributors will be required to create seamless, personalized, effortless consumer experiences. The focus will be to improve the effectiveness and efficiency on how Electrolux delivers outstanding experience across various digital touchpoints.
A Typical Day
• Drive the digital marketing agenda, as an element of the overall marketing strategy and plan.
• Management of key distributors – follow up on execution in key markets
• Deploy digital maturity roadmap, KPIs and dashboard
• Deploy digital 360 user journey, segmentation based on behavior signals, and implement user experience innovation to drive business goals
• Participate in agency meetings. Ensure their deliverables are on-time, on-brief and within budget
• Synergize digital agencies in market, with focus on remuneration model and value for money
• In charge of digital budget management
• Own the broader E-Commerce initiatives focusing on digital traffic, customer experience and conversion.
• Work closely with our distributors and their retail partners including pure players i.e. Amazon to ensure continued E-Commerce growth in the region
Knowledge source on core capabilities
• Lead eCommerce marketing planning and joint business plan with strategic partners
• Lead paid media transformation, improve media process and capability
• Lead CRM and omni-channel marketing with personalized experience
• Provide guidance on commercial launch and always-on digital campaigns
• E-Commerce partner platform marketing solutions management & capabilities
Drive data driven marketing (identify high value customers, optimize user experience across channels, drive digital ROMI, link online to offline impact, etc.)
• Ensure full testing (UAT, A/B testing, etc.) and monitor for optimization
• Digital activity ROMI analytics – including measurement metrics by campaign/activity to ensure tactical view of ROI
• Social media/web site governance, ensuring we are on brand for owned platforms
• Work with BA to ensure Tag management and GMP is set up and all activity properly tracked within the system.
• Internal: Marketing team, IT team
• External: Digital agencies and partners, Distributors
Who You Are
• Passionate – about the consumer and in delivering simply outstanding experiences.
• Lead – You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it but apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Organized - you set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
• Dynamic – you have the ability to think in a creative and strategic way but are adept at delivering operationally to ensure tasks are followed through to completion.
• Energetic - Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, and be accountable for their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Negotiator - Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across by building strong interpersonal relationships.
• Fast learner – with the ability to adapt quickly in unfamiliar situations.
• Data driven – with strong analytical skills that form the basis of your decision making
• University degree in Marketing or related area.
• University degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or related area
• 8+ year professional experience in digital marketing experience
• Proficient in English (oral & written), Arabic is an added advantage