Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to Operational Manager- Head of Marketing, Taiwan
Reports to Functional Manger- Director, Digital Marketing, APAC & MEA
Functional Area- Marketing
Division- Sales Area North-East Asia
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that healthy homes are places we thrive in. The mission of the Digital Manager is to create simply outstanding experiences with activation of the 360 digital touchpoints.
In this role, you will drive Taiwan digital marketing initiatives with the main objectives of defining and delivering outstanding digital consumer experiences, as part of the overall marketing strategy and plan. This role will lead the implementation, testing and optimization of digital marketing investment to drive purchase of our products and consumer lifetime value, across all digital channels.
The Digital Manager will work closely with the BA Digital Marketing team, IT and Ownership Solutions to ensure the creation of seamless, personalized, effortless consumer experiences, improving the effectiveness and efficiency on how Electrolux is delivering outstanding experience across digital touchpoints.
A Typical Day
Overall strategy and governance
• Define Taiwan digital strategy, as an element of the overall marketing strategy and plan, follow up on execution in markets
• Deploy digital maturity roadmap, KPIs and dashboard
• Deploy digital 360 user journey, segmentation based on behavior signals, and implement user experience innovation to drive business goals
• Application governance (social, web, analytics, rating and review, capability, etc.)
• Participate in agency meetings. Ensure their deliverables are on-time, on-brief and within budget
• Synergize digital agencies in market, with particular focus on remuneration model and value for money
• In charge of digital budget management
Knowledge source on core capabilities
· Lead eCommerce marketing planning and joint business plan with strategic partners
• Lead paid media transformation, improve media process and capability
• Lead CRM and omni-channel marketing with personalized experience
• Provide guidance on commercial launch and always-on digital campaigns
Drive data driven marketing (identify high value customers, optimize user experience across channels, drive digital ROMI, link online to offline impact, etc.)
• Ensure full testing (UAT, A/B testing, etc.) and monitor for optimization
• Digital activity ROMI analytics – including measurement metrics by campaign/activity to ensure tactical view of ROI
• Social media/web site governance, ensuring we are on brand for owned platforms
• Tag management and GA 360 management
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective. Key interfaces: Internal - BA Digital Marketing team, Sales team; and Ownership Solutions team. External - Agencies and partners
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Taipei, Taiwan on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
• Passionate about delivering simply outstanding digital consumer experiences.
• Extensive experience in digital marketing in social media, paid media, web user experience, digital campaign, consumer lifecycle management.
• Experience in working with ecommerce key players such as Momo, PC Home, Yahoo, etc.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
• Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Proven practical experience in applying digital testing/experimentation methodologies and optimization strategies.
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
• University degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or related area
• 8+ year professional experience in digital marketing experience
Fluent in English (oral & written)
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely