Digital Marketing Manager
Benoni, South Africa
In this role, you will drive South Africa digital marketing initiatives with the main objectives of defining and delivering outstanding digital consumer experiences, as part of the overall marketing strategy and plan. This role will lead the implementation, testing and optimization of digital marketing investment to drive purchase of our products and consumer lifetime value, across all digital channels.
The Digital Manager will work closely with the Cluster Marketing team, IT and Ownership Solutions to ensure the creation of seamless, personalized, effortless consumer experiences, improving the effectiveness and efficiency on how Electrolux is delivering outstanding experience across digital touchpoints.
A typical day
Overall strategy and governance
- Define South Africa digital strategy, as an element of the overall marketing strategy and plan, follow up on execution in markets
- Deploy digital maturity roadmap, KPIs and dashboard
- Deploy digital 360 user journey, segmentation based on behavior signals, and implement user experience innovation to drive business goals
- Application governance (social, web, analytics, rating and review, capability, etc.)
- Participate in agency meetings. Ensure their deliverables are on-time, on-brief and within budget
- Synergize digital agencies in market, with particular focus on remuneration model and value for money
- In charge of digital budget management
Knowledge source on core capabilities
- Lead eCommerce marketing planning and joint business plan with strategic partners
- Lead paid media transformation, improve media process and capability
- Lead CRM and omni-channel marketing with personalized experience
- Provide guidance on commercial launch and always-on digital campaigns
Drive data driven marketing (identify high value customers, optimize user experience across channels, drive digital ROMI, link online to offline impact, etc.)
- Ensure full testing (UAT, A/B testing, etc.) and monitor for optimization
- Digital activity ROMI analytics – including measurement metrics by campaign/activity to ensure tactical view of ROI
- Social media/web site governance, ensuring we are on brand for owned platforms
- Tag management and GA 360 management
Who You Are
- Passionate about delivering simply outstanding digital consumer experiences.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing in social media, paid media, web user experience, digital campaign, consumer lifecycle management.
- Experience in working with ecommerce key players such as Takealot, Makro, etc.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations.
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Proven practical experience in applying digital testing/experimentation methodologies and optimization strategies.
- University degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing or related area
- 8+ year professional experience in digital marketing experience
- Fluent in English (oral & written)