Digital Marketing Manager Thailand
The objective of the Digital Marketing Manager of Thailand is to lead the digital transformation within the company, including PAID / OWNED / EARNED media and E-Commerce to achieve both a best-in-class online consumer experience and the countries sales targets. The 360 Digital Marketing Manager is also the Electrolux center of competence for selected strategic digital consumer and retailer programs. He/she ensures alignment with the APAC digital strategy and consistency of execution across all touchpoints.
• Managing all PAID media both always on and marketing campaigns with digital and media agencies including search / social / influencers and etc.
• Optimizing all PAID media in order to achieve KPI targets
• Managing of existing digital platforms including Facebook, Youtube and Electrolux brand website in order to ensure up-to-date and meaningful content for our consumers.
• Cross functional team work with Product Management and Sales team
• Promote our 360 marketing campaigns on our digital platforms
• Providing monthly product reviews and ensure high quality keywords in order to gain share of search results in search engine.
• Providing consultancy to marketing / product team on how to drive earned media for the Electrolux brand.
• Managing Key Account / Pure Player online sales program in order to drive more sell out
• Working closely with Marketing, Product and Sales teams to develop E-commerce digital programs
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities: (% of time)
1. Monitor Paid media effectiveness in order to deliver agreed KPIs (30%)
2. Develop meaningful content for our OWNED digital platforms including social media / brand website in order to increase conversion while working with cross-functions in order to ensure best in class content (30%)
3. Focusing on how we drive our product reviews in order to get more share in search results (off-page Search Engine Optimization) (10%)
4. Drive Key Account and e-commerce programs / training to increase online sales and become the preferred digital partner for our trade partners (30%)
Internal: Marketing & PR / Product Line / Regional (EA & APAC) Digital Marketing Team
External: Digital & Media agencies / Bloggers & Influencers / Media owner representatives e.g. Facebook, Google
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business / Marketing
• >5 years’ experience in digital marketing of an intern. company or digital / media agency
• Ability to interface effectively with executive management across different business functions
• Good people skills to gain peer support regionally and in-country for new initiatives
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams
• Experience in a matrix organization is a plus
• Excellent project management
• Brand and business oriented, strategic and creative thinker
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in Thai and English (Oral & written)
• Good personality and positive attitude/’can do’ attitude
• A true team player, enthusiastic, energetic and pro-active
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong co-ordination and problem-solving skills
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
• Country Business Performance
• APAC & EA KPI