Digital Marketing Specialist
Praha, Czech Republic
Digital Marketing Specialist
At Electrolux, we are passionate about improving everyday life for millions of people and the planet. It’s embodied in everything we do. We believe that great tasting food brings people together. That our favorite clothes bring out the best in us. And that the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
We are on a transformation journey fully shifting towards a consumer centric approach, reshaping the way we engage, interact and create value for our consumers – it’s an environment in constant change where we evangelize new ways of thinking and we are looking into new business models.
Currently we are looking for an experienced, open-minded and agile Digital Marketing Specialist for Czech Republic & Slovakia, who will ensure for our key brands AEG & Electrolux on these two markets following objectives:
• Remarkable branded consumer experiences online by shaping and improving consumer journeys across all digital touch points
• Best in class AEG & Electrolux brands web experience, digital & social media presence, promoting excellence across digital channels
• AEG &Electrolux ecommerce platforms support via effective digital marketing activities (presence + leads generation projects)
Location: the role is based in Prague, CZ
• Implementation of digital marketing strategy and supporting business growth in digital channels cooperating closely with local and international stakeholders
• Taking care of web pages and social media accounts as well as AEG & Electrolux apps and digital tools – driving high quality content and performance
• Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company consumer websites and D2C web-shops
• Planning and execution of all web, SEO, SEM activities
• Driving registrations, managing marketing databases and run email marketing – driving Consumer Journey in onboarding and long-term use process
• Measure, evaluate and report performance of all digital activities against set goals (ROI, NPS, performance KPIs) including web and social analytics
• Identify trends, insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Who you are:
• Passionate about digital channels, digital marketing and ecommerce
• Agile – you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
• Positive and collaborative team player, able to effectively cooperate across levels and functions
• Energetic – pro-active, with passion to deliver results in both short and long term.
• Open – you keep the Consumer and Customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective, encouraging cross-collaboration, leveraging diversity and encouraging open feedback.
• Able to work in matrix structure, executing central strategy and winning local relevance
• Integrity and respect – you maintain high standards of honesty and trustworthiness and consider ethical implications of issues and decisions.
• Minimum 2-3 years of direct experience in digital marketing (both communication and performance)
• Direct experience in managing SEM, SEO, display advertising, performance campaigns, E-mail marketing, affiliate programs
• Knowledge and understanding on how to effectively build and drive communication across multiple touchpoints
• Strong analytical thinking (ability to combine data from multiple sources, set priorities, analyze in structured way and come up with logical conclusions)
• Experience in ecommerce
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within cross-functional teams
• University degree in marketing, digital marketing, management or related;
• Fluent English is essential
• Native Czech or Slovak language required