Digital Media Specialist
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Digital Media Specialist is part of the Digital Marketing Team, and reports to the Senior Media Strategist. The Digital Media Specialist supports the marketing team with planning, implementation, and optimization of digital media including programmatic, paid search, and paid social media. This role works closely with other team members to deliver effective Digital media campaigns that meet Electrolux’s marketing and sales goals. The ideal candidate can learn new technology, works well within a team environment, and is able to prioritize workflow while maintaining work quality.
- Campaign management and execution in Google’s digital advertising platforms, spanning paid search, social, and programmatic media.
- Manage PMP and private deals across partners.
- Manage trafficking process with outside agencies/publishers, perform campaign QA, retrieve creative specifications from publishers, and coordinate with creative agencies for asset delivery and campaign launch.
- Analyze campaigns and recommend tactical changes to maximize campaign performance.
- Oversee relationships with platform day to day contacts.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- 2 -3 years of digital advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or technology platform.
- Understanding of the industry, inventory, and platform landscape, especially in paid social, digital display, video display, and paid search.
- Adept at managing a range of campaigns across a range of products, budgets, and target audiences.
- Strong data analysis background.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word experience helpful.
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover, and test new ideas.
- Four-year college degree.