Digital Product Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the Electrolux and Frigidaire mobile apps as well as driving the connected portion of our connected product offerings. You will work in close partnership with cross functional members including Product Line, Marketing, Design & UX, Global, IT, R&D, Customer Care and Digital. You will work to focus on identifying and delivering on consumer expectations of connected major appliances. You will plan, develop, execute and manage the workstreams around the creation of new product related connectivity features as well as ensuring alignment from the broader digital experience.
- Develop insight driven connected product roadmaps, as well a mobile app roadmap
- Provide a strategic approach to digital product development working with Ownership Experience to ensure cohesive product offering
- Work with Consumer insights and Design to take initial concepts to user research and rapid prototyping
- Responsible for managing and coordinating workflows with internal and global teams, external consultants and agencies, and third-party development partners to ensure flawless execution
- Lead our connected product offerings working closely with Product Line, IT, R&D, Global, UX Design and Ownership Experience ensuring use cases are delivered upon
- Recommend, secure, and manage internal and external partnerships that support the delivery of connected appliances
- Support the testing team by ensuring prioritization of testing activities
- Support the Customer Care channel in the creation of material for troubleshooting
- Expected to be able to work through Agile and lean management practices for creating software and digital products
- Report out to leadership on key connected metrics, and build recovery plans as appropriate
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desired
- Minimum 5 years software engineering, computer science, product owner, or scrum master experience
- Experience in mobile application launches and end-to-end execution of product development strategies
- Proven experience using Microsoft suite including but not limited to PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Proven ability to work effectively with diverse teams across time zones