Digital Quality Project Leader
Make the biggest difference where it matters most: at home.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For our Electrolux Innovation Factory in Porcia (Italy), we are urgently looking for a professional and highly motivated Digital Quality Project Leader who will work for the entire EMEA sector within Electrolux Major Appliances.
With strong brands, a unique heritage, and a reputation for taste, care and wellbeing, we strive to be better tomorrow than we are today, so we continue to innovate, to be even more competitive and build our business around our customers. Which makes this an exciting opportunity to join us at the forefront of the home appliances industry where we’re shaping living for the better.
A day at work
The digitalization and the changed buying behaviour of consumers has put marketing departments under pressure. Our 'Quality' department as well as all other functions within our company have evolved a lot from a traditional focus on defectiveness rate to a more integrated approach to the connected consumer experience. This new approach, in which digitalization is a key driver, has to continue to evolve in order to be able to meet those continuous challenges. In this context we are looking for you.
As our Digital Quality Project Leader, you design, plan and deliver a digital transformation program according the overall quality strategy. You scout new digital solutions by enabling external cross collaborations with startups and digital ventures. You embed digital thinking across the entire 'Quality' organization that allows us to create nimble and agile responses to consumer needs. By doing this, you ensure the people impacts are well understood and effective change management plans and practices are put in place and effectively implemented to enable the successful and sustainable delivery of the digital transformation.
Next to these main tasks and responsibilities, you will manage the program’s budget on behalf of the sponsor and you will monitor expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses.
• Agile - you work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
• Entrepreneurial - your mindset makes you productive with minimal supervision and you love to pick up challenges without waiting to be asked.
• Passionate and result driven - maximizing efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Energetic - your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
• Continuously improving - you love to explore new ideas and drive growth, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
• A leader - you have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but also to apply their abilities to achieve it.
Education & experience
• You have an academic background, preferably in engineering, IT or similar.
• In your previous working experience, you have managed change and volatily in digital speed with a proven track record of success.
• You have extraordinary project management skills and simply outstanding communication skills (spoken and written, in English and preferably also in Italian).
• You are willing to relocate to Porcia (Italy), where you will work for the entire EMEA sector at our Electrolux Innovation Factory (www.innovationfactory.digital).
In case of any questions or doubts, reach out to Gregory Deschuyteneer, our Talent Acquisition Partner who will be responsible for the hiring process.