Digital Trade Marketing Manager Iberia
Electrolux España, based in Madrid, is looking for a Trade Marketing Operations Digital Manager Iberia
On this journey, you will provide support to the ecommerce of our customers as on Amazon for our products to develop the best sell out performance possible. At the same time, you will be monitoring all the relevant data to ensure the consecution of our plan as to create action plans for the possible deviations you could find.
“Our Goal? Do you want to change the behavior of millions of consumers?
We are transforming the way we support ecommerce to drive the best experiences for the consumers. Our focus is to provide outstanding consumer experiences and actively drive business income. We see ecommerce as a valuable touchpoint for the consumer and a game changer on the distribution landscape on the near future.”
A Typical Day at work:
• To drive the activation of the main E-tailers with different tools and activities as do best practice sharing;
• To Design commercial online strategy: product, price, service, user experience online store and marketing strategy to steer traffic Market studies (competitor analysis, consumer data, purchase and navigation behaviours);
• To Lead the e-commerce channel with external and internal stakeholders;
• To define the budget to assure online development at E-tailers and sales projections online for products and services in collaboration with Sales;
• To Drive and follow up the local ecommerce launch and sell out plans;
• To manage product content on Amazon price review/analysis and creation of promotions. "Born to Run" activations to increase sales of a new product, seasonal campaign activation and control the return on own investment metrics;
• To support and drive joint initiatives with Digital Marketing (online promotion guidelines, update branded sections, ecommerce toolkit, content creation/optimization);
• To request, collect, consolidate ABC retailer assessments;
• To make data analysis and to follow up from OLR/OCM metrics dashboard;
• To support and drive OLR usage (share weekly usage report), support uplifting data accuracy (by making analysis/checks, aligning with other users, etc.) in collaboration with BMI;
• To teste and to optimize the pages to improve the purchase funnel and to create strategies to drive repeat purchase, upselling and cross selling;
• To ensure distribution of digital Materials and content to the E-tailers;
• To Analyse Market Data (GFK / Hitlist) in order to ensure retailer assessments and drive ROI and conversion (%);
Who you are:
• A true team player and creative: you nurture and develop relationships that implement innovation;
• Problem-solver: you see a challenge as an opportunity. You are agile with great adaptability and innovative thinking.
• Good communicator: you understand that smooth communication and clarity is key. You are able to build a cross functional network.
• Agile: you do not get frustrated by working in a diverse and international environment, quite the opposite, you consider it as an exciting opportunity Education & Experience:
• Well Organized – Analytical mind: you have passion for numbers and a strong eye for the detail;
Education & Skills:
• Masters or MBA with specialization in marketing or business;
• 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing, internet business or digital retail;
• Business plan creation, budgeting process, commercial;
• Able to use new technologies at user level ( Surveys, Cloud Storage, Power Apps);
• Experience with SAP and sales tools like CRM, Tablet PC’s, Web portals;
• Fluent in English and Spanish is a must; Portuguese could be a plus.
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• International environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level.