Digital Transformation Consultant
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
The main focus for Digital Transformation Consultant position to inform our global purchasing decisions across the organization which is the best solution to use. Using technical skills, business acumen and creativity, you will be responsible for automating reports to generate business insights and leading major projects, be able to complete life cycle data generation and outline critical information for the different stakeholders. In addition, you will play a key role by business partnering and supporting execution of Global Purchasing objectives.
Your main tasks:
· Partner with Global Purchasing leadership and their teams to understand needs, ensuring that our data solutions are an excellent fit to drive profitable business behaviors and decisions.
· Lead projects from inception to delivery, ensuring that the team’s purchasing reporting delivers high-quality and relevant data to intelligently grow our business and improve efficiencies.
· Automate currently manual processes, providing data rich visualizations to promote accurate decision making.
· Lead initiatives to enhance/automate reporting capabilities, both from financial and purchasing perspective.
· Managing master data (including creation, updates, and deletion) and managing users and user roles in different solutions. Provide quality assurance and expertise on imported data, the storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
· Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
· Managing, designing and troubleshooting the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
· Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements and different initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
· Create API to be to connect to various purchasing systems
· Utilize power automate to streamline the various workflow we manage in purchasing
· Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Experience with BI tools (Power BI, QlikView, Tableau)
· Knowledge of (Excel, SPSS, SAS, tabular models and strong understanding of purchasing)
· Must be able to apply analytical and decision making skills without direct supervision.
· Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Easily communicate complex ideas.
· Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to work effectively with cross functional teams and at all levels of management.
· Ability to respond quickly and positively to change as well as acting as a change catalyst
· Language Skills : Fluent English, other extra languages are advantageous
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.