Digitalization Developer Expert
Move to improve. Bring your ideas and expertise to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community.
Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia, Italy, only 1 hour distance from Venice.
As Digitalization Developer Expert you will follow all the aspect of the lifecycle of an application or system. Together with the Digitalization Project Manager and the Architect you will coordinate the design and development phase and you’ll be responsible for the execution of agreed activities in the agreed time frame. You’ll also interact and coordinate the external suppliers when the development load requires to externalize activities.
Main responsibilities :
- Design and develop the application data storage, back end and front end
- Debug, validate and deploy the application in the production environment
- Maintain and expand the application according to the organization requirements
- Follow and coordinate the deployment phase of the new tools/processes with the internal or external developer
- Scout and propose new technologies in agreement with the Architect
- Minimum 3 years of experience as software developer together with Software Engineering degree or bachelor’s in Engineering preferably
- Extended knowledge of the .NET environment and frameworks, other platforms are a plus
- Database knowledge, especially relational ones (SQL Server is a plus) together with general knowledge on web technologies
- Flexibility in reacting to new situations and adaptability for working in a new environment
- English language skills
Manager’s Quote :
Being part of the Group Consumer Experience Care R&D environment in a multinational organization provides excellent experience and a great platform for many different opportunities. Electrolux is open to various career moves and supports cross-functional and international moves. In the Digitalization Team you see an entire product life cycle as you are involved in controlling, project management, development of electronics, laboratory and product development. You’ll see and experience the whole cycle of R&D and it will nurture your curiosity and support further growth!
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.