Digitalization - Developer Specialist
Bring your vision to work. Bring innovation to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (PN) site where around 2000 people daily contribute to our purpose. Here we produce cutting-edge washing machines and reinvent every day how to better take care of our clothes in millions of homes across the globe.
For our Care R&D Digitalization team we are looking for a Developer Specialist to follow all the aspect of the lifecycle of an application or system.
You will have the opportunity to coordinate with Program Manager and the Architect during the design and development phase, as well as be responsible for the execution of agreed activities in the time frame defined with the organization.
You’ll also interact and coordinate the external suppliers when the development load requires to externalize activities.
Your main tasks:
· Design and develop the application data storage, back end and front end.
· Debug, validate and deploy the application in the production environment.
· Maintain expand and evolve the application according to the organization and product requirements and changes.
· Follow and coordinate the deployment phase of the new tools/processes with the internal or external developer.
· Scout and propose new technologies in agreement with the Architect
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Software engineering, Information Technology or equivalent education
· Minimum 3 years of experience as software developer
· Extended knowledge of the .NET environment and frameworks, other platforms are a plus
· Database knowledge, especially relational ones (SQL Server is a plus)
· Knowledge of WPF UI as a plus
· General knowledge on web technologies
· Excellent English knowledge (spoken and written) and Italian language is appreciated
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
This is what Alessio Dall’Acqua says:
I like to describe myself as one of the team members who induce people to grow by working together. In my carrier as a manager, I had the opportunity to work with people from different countries and cultures creating the good mood to deliver great results, creating a strong cooperation and friendship. I’m always open to listen and suggestions. Fair with the team, I do my best to give to my gales/guys opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.